Friday 28 March 2008

Morgan Frenum Is As Black As Darth Vader


Oh nigga please. I be reading James Earl Mahfuckin' Jones be getting all the credit for his voice work, nah fuck dat. What's wrong with my voice playa? Don't I make you cum? Ain't my voice as smooth as Sikh? I could have voiced that Vader guy and all his mahfuckin' Stormtroopers too for the price of that fat bitch! George Lucas you have no Goddamn vision. Steven Spielberg knows where it's at. I narrated War Of The Worlds for that bitch AND he paid me. Nigga's gotta get paid, ya know. Listen, I don't wanna be nasty about this so just take that Star Wars shit and shove that gay made bitch up yo ass! I'm driving motherfucking Miss Daisy... Right up the chammy-wanger that is.

1 comment:

John said...

Just so you know, I proper choked with laughter when I read "...smooth as Sikh...". Fucking genius.

I have my suspicions that you're actually black.