Thursday 7 February 2008

All Bright Eyes.

Greetings to you unwashed Sun-Earthers.

Following an e-mail from the powers that be regarding the dwindling life of the current 'Doctor's Surgery', I've created this account to replace the ... erm. current one. Which is in fact, the old one. uh. yeah.

Anyhoo. Please bookmark this page.

For the existing authors (that would be you, Dr. Relon), you'll need to register your own account with Blogger (www.blogspot.com). I can then add you as an author to this site (as soon as I figure out how to do so, of course).

Hugs & Kisses
Dr. Ron Balls



...ooh, ain't this new site nice and shiny.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

The fucking blogspot site won't accept my fucking password to become an author on the fucking site...

Fucking!

Dr. Ron Balls said...

Go into your email and click the link to accept my glorious inv-i-tay-shun, type in your email address (the aol one) and whatever password you're using for your blogspot/google account.

Failing that, start a new blogspot/google account and I'll invite you again.

I can see your pants.