Wednesday 11 June 2008

Dr. Everything Gonna Be Alright


The Doctor will see you now. Damn baby, you looking F.I.N.E fine. But you're not what I'd call a 10. You're close but no cigar. Even if you were a 10 I wouldn't give you a cigar because smoking is a filthy habit. Now let's check out that ass. Ooo yeah, ooo yeah, I wanna bust that booty. You say you've never been under the knife before? You lying? Seriously. You're in great shape. You work out? Yeah, I thought so. But, but, but, but, you know exercise can only do so much. Only a matter of time before that ass starts a-sagging and you find yourself looking at a different person in the mirror. A pale immitation of what you were years ago. Where'd those boobs go? Oh I know, how about Mexico. You know, down South. But all that can be a thing of the past. I can make you look like Paris Hilton, Nicky Clake or Alexa Chung. Any number of celebrities. Aretha swears by me. Oh yeah honey, I can make your dreams come true because Nip/Tuck ain't just some TV show, no, it's real baby. And I am the man that can make the magic happen. I'm like some kind of magician and my scalpel is like my wand. Fucking Hell, you can call the the Harry Potter of plastic surgery. Plus, I've got a big cock and I put it in patients mouths when they're knocked out. Just for shits and giggles. Now when did you want that appointment?

1 comment:

John said...

Its good to see that he does home appointments.

I mean, there's SARS, MRSA and little kids with the lurgy in them bloody hospitals nowadays.