Friday 16 April 2010

The Brian Ironic Interviews





So what conclusion have you come to Brian?

Maybe that I have too many DVDs. And that I identify too much with Ozymandias from the Watchmen comic.

How so? You're a gay?

Besides that. I know I have a gay man's face but it's not about sexuality. Why do you keep pursuing if I am homosexual or not?

Possible homosexual.

What I meant is, in the way Adrian Veidt tried to save the human race from nuclear war.

Ah, I see. And that's what you've been trying to do is it Brian?

Don't talk to me in that condescending tone please.

I apologise.

But to answer your question. Yes. That is exactly what I have been trying to do.

Not just dressing up in a suit everyday and pretending to go to work then? Because your Mom actually thinks you have a job.

Look! What I do is real. What Mr. Veidt in Watchmen was trying to archive was real. That's why I always wear my Watchmen pin on my lapel.

Lapel. That's a French word isn't it?

Oh fuck off Dave. If you're going to talk to me like I'm some kind of fucking Mongoloid the deal is off. No more interview. That means no more thesis.

You're right. I again apologise. Now Brian, please can we continue...?

1 comment:

John said...

In Japan, lapels are pronounced; 'RAPERS'.