Tuesday 10 September 2013

THE DOCTOR'S SURGERY METHOD 1


Hello, hello, nice day yes? Clouds and rain, yes? How children, you have some no?

Ah, no Doctor... My boyfriend and I were trying for our first baby when I had a miscarriage. It was last year remember?

Oh yeah, Doctor Yang remembers now, me sorry for loss of fetus baby.... You make new bastard child again soon yes? So Mrs. Willybottom, you tell me what you problem yes?

Ah, it's Miss Winterbottom.

Oh yeah, me sorry, get Western whore names all mixed up. You tell me problem 'kay? 

Yes, well Mr. Yang, it's a very personal problem...

Oh yeah, me know what you mean, you pull down trouser I fix lady parts.

No, it's not like that. What I mean to say is-

Oh I get it, you worry about titty? Take off bra and Doctor Yang have feel.

No Doctor, it's nothing like that. 

Oh shame.

It's just that I have been experiencing some very bad bouts of depression since my miscarriage and, well, frankly-

Ooooh! No problem Mrs. Willybottom, me have just the trick, try this....

What is this pill?

It good for you... It Psy-chological. Try one now, get happy!

Okay..... Oh my word! They make PSY in a pill now? Who even knew?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This blog is great and i like it
side dish recipes blog

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing

best resorts in coimbatore

Unknown said...

I like your blog very much. Please check out my site Hotmail forgot password