Wednesday 13 August 2008

Quintin Coultine's Bite Back


Where you at Quin? Where you at? Over here with your cute girlfriend and the 40s of beer. Where you at Quin? Where you at? Over here... Ah, ah, over here. Nigga gots to git himself some play. Shit ma, been a fucking hell of long time since I been seeing yous. But as my mama always said; "It be's dat way sometimes... Have mercy!". What'd dat ol' bitch know anyhoo, she dead now. See, I'm here for a reason, not for a season an' I look around my stompin' ground and all I see is punks. See, I knows these fools try to play me out as if my name was Jaeger Wannamaker, but I ain't dat dumb! Makes me sick all y'all pimps n' players running round like you thinks yous are da real thang. Fuck you are. Yous are just Sissy Adams babyface motherfuckers. You wanna see da real thang, fuck, just look my way Jackson and you see it. You all pussy lickin', finger fuckin', ho ass cunts. You mind if I smoke? Fuck you! I do what I wanna. An what I wanna do is PLAY!!! Don't hate the player, hate the game!

1 comment:

John said...

Quin should've been a character on Moesha.