Wednesday 8 October 2008

Opium Zero, With Lemon.



Wife, I'm going to ask for a job at the Opium factory. I could make myself a tidy penny, as a gentleman of my girth and impotence could haul considerably many more bottles of deliciously refreshing, carbonated Opium than the other men of this town.

Will you at least stick around to watch the crucifixion?

Oh, most definitely! I wouldn't miss watching that bigamist bastard rot, for the world! Plus, this dense, Opium-filled smog which looms in the air has throughly halved the amount of time I can physically concentrate my mind on doing anything. Especially walking to the factory to go ask for a job!

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

That is so like the folks that work at Tesco where most of those chavs buy their best clothes. Expect instead of all this cool, refreshing Opium, it's the smile removing taste of Tesco Value. Good job most of the people that work there are reefer addicts. :-)