Monday 7 June 2010

Convoy

Will be with ya in Two shakes, jus' writin' a threatin' text to friend o'mine. Yep. Bin doin' this job for nye on Forty years, I'll tell ya what. Made a good livin' outta drivin' this here truck. Ma wife, she just don't understand the lure of the job. But me, I like to git on out there on the open road, truckin' along, singin' a song. Git me cock sucked by the local floozies too. I take that as one of the perks of my job. I'm even writing me'self a book. It's a crossword puzzle about life on the road. TRANSPORTIN'. It's even got some murder in there for the ladies if you know what I mean. That's what a guy like me knows how to do. You can either presume I mean murder or transportin', s'all the same to me. Big load of meat in my trailer and my pants. Nah, nah I'm jus' kiddin' around wit' y'all... But I do have a big cock, the floozies will tell you that. Big ol' balls too. Ain't braggin', just tellin' y'all the truth.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

This bugger looks like a more refined version of The Captain. I think it must be the glasses.

John said...

Captain was outside of my window chatting to the woman who cuts the lawn the other day.

You try and cook a sausage with that shit going on over your shoulder.