Wednesday 23 April 2008

Dave Lawrence : Unremarkable Man.



"After 27 years of marriage I thought it would be fun to spice things up in the bedroom with a little role-playing. I spent a whole Sunday afternoon dreaming up all different types of sexy situations to thrill the wife with. I thought I'd play 'Leonardo'; a sexy, intrepid, Brazilian adventurer. A man poisoned with a powerful aphrodisiac by savage Amazonian natives, following a daring plot to steal a valuable gold artifact. I put together a costume and dressed up the bedroom to look like a mysterious cave...

...unfortunately, the wife wasn't too keen on fulfilling her duties of drinking half a bottle of wood bleach and having her arsehole stuffed with sand and tomato juice. Ungrateful cow."

(100th post!)

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

God is that really the 100th post? That's amazing!

You know I've always wanted to try that tomato juice thing myself. Helps with the little bit of poo-finger. :-)