Thursday 6 November 2008

William James Mercer Foresaw Obama Winning.



Yeah, I have this precognitive sense wherein I can vividly foresee events before they occur.

Oh, hold on. I'm having one of those visions right now ... yes ... I can see ... an old man ... breaking into your empty home while you're at work ... and making his way into your bedroom. Yes, he's lifting the duvet of your bed ... now he's taking down his pants and ... oh my word, he's giving himself an enema on your bed ... oh my, it's gushing all kinds of rancid matter all over the sheets and all over the walls of your bedroom ... ok, it seems to be over. The old man is wiping himself on your pillow. Now he's fastening his pants and running out of the door and into the streets. He's reached the end of the street. He's laughing to himself and lighting a tobacco pipe.

hm. It's strange, the guy kind of looks familiar. He kind of looks like me.

3 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

So it was you Mercer, you bastard! That's the reason why when we got hom tonight our bed was covered in shit! I thought it was just a random act of God.

Kerja_Relon said...

Can you believe the black man is in the white house? Surely that's an oxymoron right?

What's next? Dogs getting the vote?

John said...

A black man in the White House. Nothing wrong with that. He was the lesser of the two evils, they way I see it. If he manages to pull that dreadful nation out of it's own backside - then, frankly, fair play!

His wife is hot.