Wednesday 10 October 2018

Whorticulture


Hola, mi amigo! I am Savio Duranté, gardener to the Hollywood stars. They call me The Latin Lawnmower Of Love. I like American Gigolo. That is to say, I am like American Gigolo and I like American Gigolo. You understand no? I like the Richard Geres but with a Hispanic flavour. Hot and spicy in and out of the bedroom. You understand no? I like the older lady myself. The old washed up Hollywood starlet who is starved of affection and attention. They are the ripest fruit no? A little loving with Savio and they are ready and willing to empty their bank accounts to spoil me. Savio likes the finer things in life likes the gold Rolex and diamond ring and the big yacht, mansions in the Hollywood Hills and Miami. And in return, I will give them the time of their lives. Possibly they will pass out and die, leave everything to Savio in the will no? Maybe no, maybe yes sometimes, but no matter, I am never short of lonely old hags, as I am never short of lawns to mow. And believe me, I will tend their old lady gardens. Of that you can be sure...

No comments: