Sunday 28 October 2018

Dirty Stacker


Darling, we've been married for what now? 27 years?

28 years this February.

Yes, yes and we've been happy haven't we?

Of course.

Yes and I don't know about you but I've had the most pleasant time tonight at this dinner and dance.

It's been a lovely evening.

Yes, well, you know I always like to be truthful with you and the such and well, we've been happy for so long but I'd, well I'd...

Spit it out dear.

Well I'd like to start dating other women. You know, just to see...

See what?

Well if I like another woman better than you.

But why would you do that?

Oh it's nothing against you my darling but you see I want to be riding dirty as the hip young kids say these days. I'd like a little slap and tickle if you get my meaning and well, I'm sorry to say but you're not the kind of woman I can just drop trou and piss on. It's not like I can wrap you in leather and chain you to the wall and give you a right rogering, then smear my semen all over your breasts, I couldn't very well pop a set of anal beads up your jacksie and rub your clitorus vigorously until you cum now could I? It just wouldn't be decent now would it? It  wouldn't be good sport so you see my predicament...

Gerald, I think we need to up your meds again.

Or we could do that. Yes, yes we could I suppose. Yes, jolly good show.

No comments: