Tuesday 16 October 2018

Staind 3


Wai, wai, wai, wait a second. What did you just say?

I said, the skin grafts to repopulate your head with hair failed miserably.

It's called a hair transplant Ben and I didn't even have one anyway. 

What then?

I'm talking about what you just said.

That I wish you were dead?

Nope, after that.

Oh, you mean what I said about your daughter. She's hot is what I said.

Ben, I know she's nineteen but if you even think of touching her... 

Too late.

You better be kidding around!

You remember at the Christmas party last year?

Yeah?

Well I stuck my finger up your daughter's ass.

You did what? 

And when I took it out you know what I saw?

I don't wanna know.

A shit stain.

Oh God, not this again.

I guess being a shit stain runs in the family eh?

Ben stop!

Daddy shit stain and daughter shit stain. But Mommy shit stain didn't hang around did she Tony? Why's that I wonder...?

Because you had illicit affair with her and she left me for you.

And you know why that happened? 

I don't wanna talk about this...

Because you're a bald shit stain Tony. In fact, you're a doggy poo-poo shit stain. You stink like a child's diaper. You look worse than a sea gull's wet shit splattered across a hot sidewalk in July. 

Why are you saying these things to me? I thought you were my friend.

I am. I guess I just enjoy verbally abusing you. Shit stain.


No comments: