Friday 2 May 2008

Ball Breaker: Das Heather Mills Story




TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE! TAKE MORE!


All I'm saying is, I want MORE!!! More of everything. More money, more money and certainly I want more fucking money. And I want Macca to give me it! I'm not being unreasonable. I let him put his cock inside of my vagina didn't I? I swallowed Paul's poison pill. I drank his man juice, I ate his German sausage. I come Mr. Tallyman to tally me Paul's banana and daylight come and me deserve to get all his money. All you in the press, calling me crazy like I'm a crazy woman. Why don't we drink rat or dog or even cat's milk? That ain't crazy! It ain't governor! I'm not a money crazed bitch like the papers make out. I'm a ONE LEGGED money crazed bitch like the papers DON'T make out! #I've...... Got no leg to hold me down to make me fret or make me frown...# I deserve a lot more money after the shit Paul put me through. Hours of listening to him talk about being in The Beatles, his craggy faced smiles at me and not to mention he tried to kill me! He put on red lipstick like a lady and tried to give me the kiss of death! All I'm saying is, you've got me all wrong, I'm not the monster here. I'm just a regular woman with Forty Million dollars of McCartney's cash but I'm not satisfied. Not until I get the whole sha-bang!




...I want it all!




4 comments:

John said...

You got fucked right over, good and proper by that ARSEHOLE Sir Paul.

To think he gave you a life of unimaginable love, luxury and a beautiful child (with both legs intact).

What a bastard.

Anonymous said...

Doing a Heather Mills post is LAME - you're better than that. This place is more original than that. Next you'll be posting a 'so old he's dead' joke about bruce forsythe!

YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS MAN!!!!

Kerja_Relon said...

I think a Heather Mills post was a good idea myself. I mean, have you had sex with Paul McCartney? Have you got 40 Million bucks? I think the answer to both of those questions is NO so shut up.

John said...

Gays.