Tuesday 13 May 2008

Police Chief Brian Blessed.



"...so then this brutal gunfight errupts at the dockyard. One of the boys who went over to investigate calls the despatch for back-up once one of the criminals opened fire. Thats about the time I said "Not on my bloody turf!". So I leapt upon Astrid, my beloved Bakunawa serpent and reigned psychedelic fury across the sea. Faces melted, bones condemned to ash. The smell of vanquished remains hung low in the harbour for days after. My heroic actions were later valued with a mention in the village newsletter."

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Christ, that Blessed is a sexy man. I like his actions too. I remember when I met him once at a Keynes and he smiled at me and beckoned me his way. Well, next thing I know I'm all spoiled I was.

John said...

You know what?

Scott Hedrick fucking loves the Blessed.