Monday 12 May 2008

Quintin Coultine's Black Sweat

Hot diggity dawg motherfucker! It be HOT! Nah, nah, nah ma' I gots to back my shit up. S'like someone lit a match up my ass. Tell dat sun to back da fuck up 'fore I smack da fuck up. Yo, yo, yo, git dis, git dis, me an' my boy Tyrell, we be hitting all da pubs an' clubs right here in LONDON y'all. Checkin' out dem fine ass, woo-ee fine ass bitches on display. Whoa, we be drinkin' nationwide dat night and havin' ourselves a sweet taste of dat poontang. Brother gots to git him some poontang right? Else he gets da spluch and dem collie wobbles. Maself, I ain't never gone wit' out none cuz those bitches be followin' me round like I'm one o' dem fucking singers like Prince or Luther Vandross or even dat bitch Haddaway. What is love? I'll tell ya, it's a paycheck motherfucker! I'll be seein' you 'gain real soon mah'fucka. I gots a whistle, so I'll whistle at'cha biiiiiizitch!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Said all that while taking a massive drag on his fag.

'pressive.

Kerja_Relon said...

Nigga's gots hisself attitude.