Thursday 15 May 2008

More Iron Man Miscellany (Post Orgasmic Chill).

I didn't notice this while watching, but clear-as-day, there she be. During this scene (where Pepper Potts catches Tony in suit limbo), almost directly underneath Stark's right armpit is an in-progress build of Captain America's shield:





I also wanted to post Sam Jackson's post credits cameo as Nick Fury, but Paramount removed it from YouTube. Have to settle with a fuzzy screen-grab:



I know the Roxxon logo is visible during the Iron Man/Iron Monger fight, but I'll be damned if I can find any images.

Yum.

2 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

Damn! We came out of the cinema before Sam Jackson came onto screen. I didn't even know the motherfucker was in the movie! What's Roxxon???

John said...

(Stark) "Who are you?"

(Sam Jackson) "Sit the fuck down and listen up. I didn't crawl through no muthafuckin' air vent to get inside yo' house to answer no muthafuckin' questions. The name's Nick Fury, and I want to talk to you about the 'Avengers Inititive'..."


...that's exactly how the scene goes. FACT.

Well, sort of.

Roxxon is the energy corporation featured in the 'Iron Age' series. They killed Tony's parents, and create supervillians (notably 'Ghost'). Hopefully we'll have an Iron Man / Ghost battle in one of the sequels. Captain America also has a few wee issues with Roxxon - which ties together the whole Nick Fury & Captain America point of this post. Exciting times ahead, man.