Tuesday 4 August 2009

Banana Republic



Ah, hello? Yes, it's Bill. Who is this?

Bill, get off that banana for a second will ya, I need to know what you want to drink.

Ah will you hold, I'm at the bar about to get a dr-

For fuck's sake Bill, how many times have I told you NOT to use the banana in public?

I'm only talking on the-

Stop Bill!!! I've been your friend for Seven years now, dispite the fact you're a thin Nick Frost looking motherfucker and all I ask is you don't play with that fucking banana when we're in public.

Kenny, I may have a strange hobby, but at least I don't have a gay man's face.

What? Do I really have a gay man's face?

Yep. You really do.

Well Goddamn.

Now if you'll excuse me Kenny, I must get back to my conversation.

3 comments:

John said...

POTM!

(Post of the Month)

...damn, it's the 4th and we already have the best goddamn post of the whole month. :\

Kerja_Relon said...

Thank you.

But what if I write something even FUNNIER before the end of the month? :-|

John said...

I have no idea!

Rock, paper, scissors the decider.