Thursday 13 August 2009

Staind




Wai, wai, wai, wait a second...

What?

Just wait a second here. Did you just call me what I think you did?

Yeah.

So lemme get this straight... You just refered to me, your best friend and Godfather to your Son Kyle as a-

A shit stain. Yeah.

A what?

You heard me. A shit stain.

But why?

Because that's what I think of you shit stain.

You're calling me a shit stain?

Yeah, shit stain.

I'm a shit stain?

Yeah, you got a hearing problem shit stain?

Oh, I ain't got no problem hearing Ben, but you see, if there's anyone that's a shit stain, it's you buddy.

You dare call me a fucking shit stain?

Yeah. I do shit stain.

I ain't no fucking shit stain. You're the shit stain, shit stain.

No you are Benny boy. Everyone in high school knew out of me and you, you were the shit stain.

No Tony, you were the shit stain because that's what you are.

Oh yeah?

Yeah. Besides... I shit on you.

You shit on me? On me?

Yeah, right on your fucking head. Nah, nah, I take that back. I open your mouth and shit into it like a toilet because that's what you are Tony, you're my toilet. And you got a big old stain up the side of you. So fuck you, shit stain.

Yeah? Well this shit stain is having a relationship with your mother.

What?

Your mother fucks like a tiger, d'you know that? Now who's the shit stain Benny boy?

1 comment:

John said...

That would be two candidates for POTM, then...