Tuesday 11 August 2009

Road Trippin'



Howdy Pard'ner, that's Americanese for "hello". Me and my babe are on a road trip across America. We decided to do it while we were young and pennyless, rather than wait til' we are old. I mean, what good's money when you are wetting ourselves on a daily basis.

Tell 'em about the Cow-ed Boys Rick.

Shut it woman. There's a reason my woman travels in the back of the car. It's 'cause the bitch can't shut up for one fucking second of the day. Driving is a total nightmare with her in the car. I might just take her ass out to the Nevada Desert and smash her head in with my tire iron.

What was that Rick?

I said you look pretty today darling.

1 comment:

John said...

Dude, she looks about 14 years old. You had best make her ride in the back seat. You don't want the police to get suspicious...