Thursday 27 August 2009

Jenny's Stratagem II



Now I want you to really pay attention to this. Are you listening to me?

Wha? Oh yeah, yeah. Of course Jen. Of course.

Good. Now last year's figures were so low because of an unseen downturn in the industry that-

*Strawberry Cheesecake*

Huh?

Why did you stop?

I didn't. I was just saying that the downturn was caused mainly because-

*Tiramisu*

I'm sorry, did you have something to say?

Who me? Nope.

Fine, fine. Yes, as I was saying the stratagem I have come up with will turn this company around and make the product-

*Key Lime Pie*

What?

Please continue.

I would if you-

Please continue.

Okay, fine. Well I just got off the phone with Howard Randore who is running our production line on Singapore and-

*Black Forest Gateau*

I heard that!

Heard what?

Heard. I heard...

*Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae*

Stop it!

Stop what?

You're whispering the names of desserts.

Okay, you got me.

But why?

Because Jenny, I think you're sweet.

*Banana Cream Pie*

1 comment:

John said...

What a charmer.