Sunday 11 October 2009

Blackberry


You see me? Yeah, I know you do jamberoo. I know you see me. I'm what you hate most in life. I'm a man with not just a Blackberry. I'm a man with Two Blackberrys. Yeah, your thinking " But player, you only gots one Blackberry?" Yeah, I know that shit for brains. I have eyes, I can see I'm only holding one Goddamn Blackberry. The other one is in my pocket fool. I ain't planning on getting it out just to impress you. I know I got Two Blackberrys. Up to you whether you believe me. You do believe me right? Cause if I really had to I could prove I have another Blackberry but what's the point of that when you mean absolutely nothing to me. So you want me to show you the second Blackberry?... Yeah, just like I thought. Take a hike you no Blackberry having fool before I get medieval on your ass.

1 comment:

John said...

I remember a phone parody they performed on SNL (or some other sketch show), where this group of gentlemen were comparing their mobile phones - one man has a phone within his phone, another man has a phonebox within his phone. Another man has a secretary within his phone to take messages etc.

Me, I have a compass within my phone. Useful.