Thursday 29 October 2009

The Doctor Will See You Now





My name is John Doctor. And I am just living my life. This woman beside me is my doctor and personal wife; Mareet. Before this operation begins allow me to tell you a bit about myself. My name is John. I am a doctor. I was born in the year of the clair de lune some years in the past under a cloud of myxomatosis. I was brought to my parents; Robert and Randalf from the black woods of Eldor by an old hag with six words for them. "Keep the child, keep the promise". My parents of course didn't understand this, they were gay after all, and like so, they were dead by the time I was fifteen. I took a court scholarship with Frankfurt medical, which is a teaching hospital/school/brothel.
Eight glorious years went by where I would date many women, fuck, date, fuck, date and so on. There was so much banging. There were some drunken moments and smashed windows inbetween but as I said, I'm just living my life. Then I met my lovely Mareet while helping out under the Idi Amin administration. Good times those. And now I am head of medicine here and I keep it scotching. Scotching, f'scotching, f'scotching, f'scotching. And so, here we are and there you are and we are going to take you down to theatre in a few moments after I finish my big old dirty blowie from Mareet here. She's quite the clockstopper aren't you Mareet? Oooooo, yes she is. Waaaay!

1 comment:

John said...

haha - I didn't understand a word of that. Awesome!