Thursday 29 October 2009

Cheryl Meets Her Maker




Why aye man.

WHY AYE?

Who are you mate?

I AM GOD.

Oh God no, am I dead like?

NO.

Then why am I here then?

BECAUSE I WILLED IT TO BE.

I need to get back to me X-Factor boys and-

X-FACTOR MEANS NOTHING. YOU WILL STAY WHERE YOU ARE COLE.

Reet, reet man. I'll stay just here for the minute like.

YOU ARE A FAKE CHERYL COLE.

What?

YOU ARE THE DARLING OF SATURDAY NIGHT TELEVISION BUT YOU ARE FAKE.

What'd you mean God?

I MEAN YOU ARE NOT JUST A HYPOCRITE AND A MATERIALISTIC WAG. YOU ARE A COPYCAT.

No, no God, that was like a big misundertanding.

NO COLE IT WASN'T. I WAS THERE WHEN YOU SET ABOUT WRITING THE SONG: FIGHT FOR THIS LOVE. I AM EVERYWHERE.

Well it's not as it seems.

YES IT IS.

I had no idea it sounded just like the Kelis song.

YES YOU DID.

I'd never even heard that Lil Star song.

YES YOU HAD.

Okay, so what if I had? So what if I ripped it off? No one likes Kelis anyway.

I LIKE KELIS. I LOVE KELIS. AS I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN.

Even me?

NO, NOT YOU.

Fair dues. Can I go now?

YES. FOR NOW... AND TELL SIMON COWELL I'LL BE SEEING HIM REAL SOON.

1 comment:

John said...

I don't understand the obsession with Cheryl Cole. She's nothing special to look at. She can't sing. People also tend to forget that she was arrested for beating up a black woman in McDonald's a few years back.

Classy bird.