Thursday 22 October 2009

CUNT PILLS



Hello Mr. Jaffes.

Hello Nurse.

How are you feeling today?

Not too bad my dear.

It's a lovely day isn' it?

Yes.

Oh, you have a book?

Yes my dear.

No silly, I meant what's it about? Is it a love story? Oh I just love a good romance novel. Don't you?

No.

Is it a thriller?

No.

Is it a-

Before you go through every genre, let me tell you, it is a work of non-fiction.

Oh... In that case, is it an autobiography of someone famous like Michael Jackson or Hitler?

No. It's quantum mechanics.

Quantum what now?

Exactly my dear. Now why are you really here because you know I hate this small talk bullshit. Can't you just fuck off and leave me here to slowly die in peace?

You know we can't do that Mr. Jaffes. Now it's pill time again I'm afraid.

Fuck off bitch. I've told you before, I will not take those pills.

But why do you keep refusing to take them? They will make you better you know.

No they won't. They are cunt pills.

I know.

So why do I have to take them?

Because Mr. Jaffes, you're a cunt.

1 comment:

John said...

I really, dearly wish such a pill existed.