Tuesday 20 October 2009

Gott Im Himmel


Hey apl.de.ap?

You talking to me?

Yeah, I be talking to you.

But no one ever talks to me.

will.i.am.

You are?

For Fergie's sake, yeah, you.

Can we start again
?

Yeah, let's. Okay... Hey apl.de.ap?

Yeah?

I got a feeling.

Really?

Yeah.

What kind of feeling?

Goddamn it Will. Do we have to go through this shit all the damn time. You tell apl.de.ap you got a feeling and he asks what sort of feeling and then you say-

That tonight's gonna be a good night!!!

That's the one.

Shut up and stop ruining my fun you bisexual bitch!

Fergie he's right. You are being a bitch.

Hey! The girl can't help it, she just can't help it.

Oh please!

Stop it Fergie, you fucking duchess!

No! You stop it. You know something Will, I'm sick of your shit, always acting like a big bad rockstar. You don't look like a rockstar.

will.i.am.

No you're not!

Hey everyone, let me defuse this situation.

And how you gonna do that Taboo?

See, there's a much bigger shit going on here y'all. I have the face of a monk... KEY!!! KEY!!!

Damn! Love that Nicolas Cage vibe right there Taboo.

Yeah... Real good. Not to mention there's the issue that no one ever shortens our name. It's never the B.E.P is it? Or just "The Peas". Or...

The shortened name for the Black Eye Peas is "Fergie". Cuz you know I be the star of this band.

My black ass! I'm the star.

Am I even Black? Seriously? Am I a brother or not?

Shut up Monkey boy. This doesn't excuse the fact you is getting to be a cunt Will. Doing all your Heartbreaker bullshit and hanging wit' dat Cole ho.

(((Ladies and Gentlemen... MRS. CHERYL COLE!!!)))

Oh fuck nah!!!

Oh yeah baby! Tonight's gonna be a good night... Me and Mrs. C are gonna be balling tonight baby. We gone fuck some shit up.


You mean like the lame ass way you fucked things up with The Rock? A washed up wrestler for dance sake.

That wasn't me. That was Wyclef Jean.

Oh yeah. My bad.

2 comments:

John said...

Is he a brother or not?! I need an answer.

Kerja_Relon said...

He is neither. He is a Monk... KEY!

I love this post simply because it was spawned out of my inert hatred for the Black Eye Peas. :)