Sunday 11 October 2009

From The Case Files Of Sherlock Holmes



Now pay attention Watson and don't be alarmed by the ugly old bag behind us.

Where Holmes?

I said pay attention. The traffic light is green.

What's a traffic light Holmes?

Confound it all! You must be coming over all cofuddled after Professor Moriarty plundered us through that time vortex into another time nearer the future.

Holmes, this is all getting very confusing. It's making me quite faint in fact, perhaps I need a lay down.

No time for that my dear Doctor Watson, I just had my very first Starbucks coffee and I'm on a real buzz. I'm ready to solve this veil of mystery Watson. Let us go my friend!

But Holmes, what about the old bag?

Yes, yes, you can propose marriage to her later.

No, I mean she just stepped in a dog shit.

Well she can take her shoes off before you propose can't she?

1 comment:

John said...

I love old bags. Especially the fat, old bags.