Tuesday 26 January 2010

A Message To Rudy.



Dear Mr. Mittens - greetings from Tokyo! This place is amazing. Seeing the sights, meeting the people, shopping, traveling about, having a blast. Sorry I haven't been there at home to fill your food bowl or, like, change your litter tray or offer you any tactile companionship or anything. Hope you're enjoying this period of having to fend for yourself and survive by your own means in my absence, y'know, like how cats used to live all of those centuries before mankind acknowledged the existence of your inferior species. Hugs and kisses - Mary x x x (ps. hope you're still alive when I return home, as I have bought you a gift and I wouldn't really have a use for it myself if you weren't alive to enjoy it)

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

I believe all Japanese girls do this from time to time.