Wednesday 11 November 2009

The British Imperial Occupation Of India.



Please, would you spare us some bread? We surrender. Our whole village is starving...

Oh, shoot! For sure, man. We've got tons of bread at the camp. You guys should've just said you were hungry! I mean, our regiment has been stationed here for, what, a month now? We noticed you guys were kinda wastin' away and everything ... and like, I asked my buddy Drew over there the other day; "Dude, do you think those villagers whose village we're totally occupying the shit out of, are, like, starving?" ... and Drew was all like; "Nah, they're foreigners, they have a totally different metabolism to us, you know, because they don't have any McDonald's or, like, hot dogs and shit. They eat that natural, organic shit over here. Either that, or, like, they're religious or something". I was like; "Drew, that's pretty racist. But, like, I see what you're saying. They do things differently over here". So yeah, you should'a just said something sooner. Y'all want some, like, bacon as well? I mean, bread is kinda boring on it's own.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

"They're religious or something." Love that quote. Great post!