Monday 9 November 2009

Nigra Parsons



Oh my God, after all these months waiting to come onto this show. I am finally here and opening my first box which will change this contestant's life forever.

So what's in the box Parsons?

I'm getting to that ya sock stiffing, lady-boy fucking, Grandma kissing, honky bastard! I just want to savor this moment.

Dude, Noel looks like he's starting to lose his patience.

Let him. If Noel touches a brother like me, he'll be in the law courts. Now shout up whitey and let me enjoy this shiz.

But dude...

Shut up whatever the hell your name is. Like anyone cares. I can just as well call you bitch.

Now be nice Parsons.

NO! You fucking be nice and I'll enjoy Deal Or No Deal right? Noel, you can stop looking at me with that stupid face too because I'll sue your ass for racism. What this game needs is some BLACK ACTION and that's what I plan on giving the people at home. Some good old fashioned Black Action. More bang for their bucks. They pay their TV licences don't they? BBC makes them fork out their hard earned money to watch TV even though no one even likes or watches fucking BBC channels. They all shit anyways. No, folks tune in to see Channel 4 shows like this one. One of the best. Now I'm ready to give the folks watching at home what they wanna see and that's a 1p box and a dutty great homosexual kiss.

1 comment:

John said...

You can watch Deal or No Deal via 4OD for no fee. Up your's the taxpayer!