Monday 8 March 2010

aMUSEment



You know Wendy, I've had a really great evening.

Me too James.

I just love the fact we have so much in common.

I know. We could be twins.

Twins yes, but how about lovers?

What?

I said, you are very beautiful.

Thanks, you're not so bad yourself.

So.... How about coming back to my place for a drink?

I don't think so. Not tonight. I have work tomorrow and I really do need to get an early night.

Just one quick drink? Come on.

Listen James, I really have to go.

Stay another hour or Two.

No James, I think I should go.

No!

What?

You can't!

Excuse me? I can't?

Sleep with me.

I'm not going to sleeping with you James.

But I love you.

You hardly know me.

I'm Matt Bellamy.

No you're not. You don't look anything like him.

I'll let you meet the rest of Fightstar if you have a sex with me.

Fightstar? Matt Bellamy is in Muse.

Does it matter? I know, I know, why don't you come out to my car.

No.

But I have cassettes. And a cassette player.

Now you're really creeping me out.

I have Jean Michel Jarre on cassette. His dolcest tones will caress you and convince you to make love to me.

I'm leaving.

Good! I would never have sex with a groupie like you. You probably have STDs up the wahzoo anyway.

Goodbye James.

Au revoir Shosanna!!!

1 comment:

John said...

She looks like Lady Gaga. I would be more worried of the cock she'd pull out of her pants, than any STDs she may have swimming around inside of her.