Tuesday 16 March 2010

St. Patrick's Day Massacre


Hey you fella! Don't be ruining today for everyone with your fucking attitude okay? If you wanna act that way, why don't you take your old arse some place else. We're all here to have fun and to celebrate Saint Patrick the best way we know how and that's by getting totally and utterly pissed off our heads. If you don't wanna join in then bollocks!




Very good my dear. But you don't realise that it is I, who you will be making coitus with tonight after you get paraleticly drunk and spread your legs, like the good whore that you are. I shall deliver my Irish charm to you and a whole lot of semen too. Hahaha! I'm The Leprechaun and I'm going to fuck you!

2 comments:

John said...

Well. You could be raped by somebody much worse. Like Hitler, or something.

Kerja_Relon said...

Be still your tongue!
It would be an honour to be raped by the fuhrer and don't forget it!