Tuesday 2 March 2010

Kraftwerk Space



Hello Howard. How are you settling in?

Good, good. I think I'm getting to know my way around the place.

Nothing I can do you for?

No, everything seems fine.

Are you sure I can't get you anything?

Nah, I'm good.

Coffee? Tea? Soda? Blowjob?

No, I'm fine, thanks. Wait a second, did you just sa-

Seriously, I can offer you more.

What do you mean?

Say you'll be my only one.

What?

Yes, I love you. You make me feel alive, you chocolatey stud.

Jacoby, that's enough!

Oooo... You hot boy! I wanna wrap you up in my love. I want you to kiss my humps.
Your what?

My lovely moobies!!!

That's it Jacoby, I fucking quit. I knew I should never have joined a company called G.A.Y Tech.

Good, now we can truly be together. Be a dear and put your ass over this table and I'll pump you with vanilla fudge goodness.

You freak!

I know, wanna see me in rubber?

Fuck no! I'm gone.

You'll be back Howard. And when you do, I'll stick my love all over you.

3 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

This post is dedicated to the memory of Kristian Digby.

John said...

Well, this post was just about the most romantic thing I've ever read. Something new to knock one out to.

Kerja_Relon said...

Always happy to help. :)