Friday 26 March 2010

Tom's First Day.



Hello there. I've just been promoted to this department from the Finance offices. My name is Tom. It's a pleasure to meet you. I can't wait to start working here.

Hi Tom. It's nice to meet you. Say Tom, I'll just go ahead and summon Denise - our receptionist - to come over and direct you to whichever shitty basement it is where you're supposed to be stitching the shoes we sell. Tamil has already filled the one token wog position we're required to fill per department, so we really have no use for you whatsoever. Oh, who am I kidding?! I love the black cock! Frankly, I love you Tom. How about we take this passive friendship one step further? We can blow away these dreary, corporate walls and set sail for oceans of adventure, discovery and passion. Just you and me...

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

That post was beau-ti-ful. There's nothing I love more than interracial relations, but GAY interracial relations? Is it my birthday or what?