Thursday 18 September 2008

Heath Ledger Found Alive And Well... In Heaven

Ladies and Gentlemen, hold on to your hats and Naomi Watts wipe away your tears because Heath Ledger is here! That's right! Heath Ledger is back from the dead and now living in sunny Heaven. This is the exclusive first interview with the Hollywood star since his death.

Yes, I agree, I do look younger. That's what living in Heaven will do for a man. You want me to talk about the day I died do you? Well it was all rather sudden. I took a load of pills because I was a bit unhappy, felt a ringing in my ears and I was dying, Naomi was crying and the world was prying into my life, or lack of it should I say. And I so wanted to finish that Terry Gilliam film, whatever it was called. Wasn't it The Adventurnium of Professor something. Anyway, I wanted to finish it but I got a better offer from Jesus to come join him and his father the lord God almighty in his kingdom and I'm afraid it was an offer I couldn't refuse. It was odd when I first died. I heard bells in the distance and then Jesus Christ stood before me surrounded by a magnificent light and I asked him; "Are you The Joker?" and he replied; "No. You are.". That was the greatest thing to never happen to me in my life. Jesus even forgave me for portraying a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain, which was nice of him. It was only after a couple of months being dead and the subsequent release of The Dark Knight that I realised I must come back to earth and get my Oscar that I'm due to recieve next year. Yes, I guess you could say I have lived a charmed life... And death.

5 comments:

Kerja_Relon said...

And take down that retched picture of Julie Goodyear and either put the fox gentleman back up or put up one of our dreamboat fantasy man Julian McMahon.

John said...

No way, man. YOU BET Goodyear is here to stay!

Foxy, our mascot ... our, 'other' mascot ... was intended to appear only as the footer from now on, but I didn't like him there. I missed him. He's now part of the navigation bar. Loud and proud.

Navigation and links might be re-vamped in the near future. Oh, the possibilites.

John said...

This post was surprisingly good. When I initially saw that you'd written about Heath Ledger, I thought to myself; "ooh dear, Ian Huntley's Valentines Message Part Two..."

But no. It's very good! Ledger coming back to claim his award. Genius.

I hope Robert Downey Jnr. nabs the Best Supporting Oscar for Tropic Thunder over Ledger's Joker, imagine the shit storm!

John said...

...by Ian Huntely's Valentines Message Part Two - I mean, something of incredibly bad taste.

:D

Kerja_Relon said...

What about Gary Glitter then? We still love him don't we?