Tuesday 8 September 2009

Cable Guy



Choosing for us to go up in this cablecar was a great idea Wilfred.

Don't I know it. Look at that astounding view! It's just magical!

I'd rather not.

Oh really? But there's so much to see, with your eyes!!!

Just one thing?

Good heavens woman, come out with it, before mein eyes are distracted by this fabulous panorama!

WILFRED!!!

What on earth's the matter dear? You don't seem to be enjoying.

I don't wanna look at the view!!! I'm terrified of heights!!!

I know.

So why did you arrange a ride on a cablecar?

Because dear, I don't like the way your hair's cut, you look like a man and if I give you a kiss I don't want people thinking I'm kissing a bloke. I'm not a gay you know.

So why didn't you just explain that to me instead of doing this?

Oh, because it was just going that way I guess. Besides, you said this was a great idea.

I lied okay?!

Yes, yes, hush now while we take in this spectacular view.

I hate you for this Wilfred.

And I love you too Cablecar.

1 comment: