Tuesday 15 September 2009

Clarence Brigadoon



Oi Whitey! Yeah, I'm talking to you. You think Mr. T is bad? Sucker ain't got shit on me. I'm not just an angry black man... I'm an angry corporate black man which makes me dangerous and not in a Michael Jackson way neither. I'm dangerous in a "I'll fuck you dead" way. You understand fool? My nephew; Tyrone, he asks me the other day "Uncle Mountain," that's what he calls me because he respects my ass, he say "Uncle Mountain, why you so big and tough?" I look the little shrimp in the eyeball and I reply "'Cause I got a spoon and I'm gonna eat a big pot of jam!". I ain't seen Tyrone since cause he scared. And he has a right to be scared cause I'm a scary man. And I'm not just a scary man... I'm a scary black man.

1 comment:

John said...

Why you so angry?