Tuesday 8 September 2009

Must Be The Bubbles



Take a look at these sales figures.

Yes?

They're shit! Seems Jimmy Freckles on the street ain't eating his Aero bars no more. He must be too interested in drugs and alcopops these days.

I don't think it's that.

What then? SPEAK!!!

Hey, no need to shout.

But I'm angry. Angry this company is going down the pan because these bastard kids aren't eating their chocolate bars!

We need new flavours.

We do!

Mint is too boring.

And the chocolate version of Aero just tastes like what it is. Cheap candy.

What about the orange one?

Do they still make that one?

Don't think so.

We need a new exotic flavour.

Something with spice.

Gentlemen and ladies, I got a new flavour you can all try.

What's that Bill?

It's called the "go suck my dick because I fucking quit" flavour.

What kind of flavour is that?

Ask Wendy, she suck a lot of dick.

How dare you!!!

Well you do.

1 comment:

John said...

ugh. I've been in meetings that have gone this way. Honest to God.