Wednesday 30 September 2009

The Wilbrahams On Gays



Nope! Competely out of order are those gays.

My husband; Reginald doesn't approve of their lifestyle choice.

No Hoslin, I certainly do not! I mean, it's disgraceful. Absolutely disgrace.

Yes, I suppose it is. Men kissing each other and sticking their...

Don't say it Hoslin! We get the idea.

I told you before, there is no crime in calling them homosexuals.

Yes, but we don't want to hear you talking about men having hot rampant sex. Not in this house Mrs! Oh God, what have I done? I am a peaceful man... Usually. But when it comes to those... Gays. Well, it gets my blood boiling. I'm not being biased here. I don't care for those lesbian folk niether.

He doesn't. But Ellen DeGeneres is funny.

Yes, in a lesbian kind of way.

And gay men can be very entertaining.

Oh yes? Name one?

Well, how about that Freddy Mercury?

Alright darling, I'll give you that one.

And Elton John.

Yes, yes, okay he is very good.

You have a couple of his CDs.

I said yes Hoslin. Now let's drop it.

Rod Stewart.

I knew he was gay! I told you when he wore those tight leopard skin pants! I said "He's a gay Hoslin." What did I say?

He's not really. I just put him in to throw you off. To prove it doesn't matter what your sexuality is.

How could you? Hoslin, we are going to have a talk about this later... A long talk.

About gays and lesbians?

Possibly.

Our Son; Peter is gay, you know.

Yes, but he's an Shakespearian actor so it doesn't, doesn't count.

2 comments:

John said...

Hot stuff, comin' through...

Kerja_Relon said...

Love that episode of the Simpsons. :)