Thursday 24 September 2009

Once Upon A Time In Mexico



Okay boys, you know what the peoples want to hear, so let's give it to them.

I no wanna play La Bamba Juan.

Miguel, how many times we gotta go through this... The peoples from abroad, they come to Mexico to hear Mariachi. They come to hear La Bamba. So we play La Bamba. Got it?

No Juan, I no got it. I don't wanna play La Bamba because I'm fucking bored of La Bamba and I wanna play something fucking else. You see?

I don't hear Pedro complaining.

Pedro hates playing La Bamba as much as I do. He's just too frightened of you to say anything. In fact he told me the other day he wanted to play some Sad But True by Metallica.

Really? And is this true Pedro?

......................................................

Pedro, without any fear, any fear at all of me smashing you in the mouth, are you really sick of playing La Bamba.

Well...

Now think about this... Because you might be beaten to death by a thug in an alleyway one night or your sister might get raped while coming home from the Library or your mother might have her home burnt to the ground by gangs. There is a million and one things that could ruin you or your family's lives with the answer your about to give.

Well... Since you put it like that. I like playing La Bamba.

See, Pedro loves playing La Bamba.

I didn't say that.

Close enough. So we settled now Miguel?

Yeah, we're settled Juan. But I just want you to know you're a fucking sonofabitch and I wish you were dead, you bastard.

Good, now La Bamba it is! From the top!

3 comments:

John said...

I wish for La Bamba to be played at my funerals.

Kerja_Relon said...

funerals. Love the plural. lol :)

Kerja_Relon said...

You can't spell funeral with out FUN.