Tuesday 7 April 2009

Asthma Rocks!!!

Hey dudes! I'm one of the coolest chicks on the block man and I've also got asthma. Yeah, that's right, I've got asthma. I know some people think it's uncool to have a breathing problem but me, it's all cool. I take my inhaler everywhere man, like a fucking badge of honor. Yeah, of course I have problems sometimes with my breathing and get an asthma attack but that doesn't make me a bad person. I have as much right to "cool" as any other able breathing person. I listen to Black Sabbath and Papa Roach, hell I even got a boyfriend in a wheelchair AND his hair is blue. We go to rock concerts most weekends and do all the festivals so when you see a kid wheezing away don't give him shit and call him a retard or a loser lung cuz that kid could be the next Mike Patton. Said.

1 comment:

John said...

Fucking hell - Papa Roach. That takes me back to y2k.