Tuesday 7 April 2009

MiKe PaTToN's liBERation

Fuck man! I'm minding my own fucking business, riding in my hearse on the way to a funeral, like I do most days, which I enjoy. But lately, lately I keep getting these stupid fucking text messages from this stupid fucking woman. She keeps on and on about fucking asthma or some shit saying she's still cool and I'm still cool even though I got asthma too. Wha? I don't got asthma. What the fuck is this bitch smoking? Why she keeps texting me is mystery to me. How the fuck did this crazy bitch get my number anyways? Athma doesn't rock. Asthma fucking sucks and so do the people that suffer from it. You like that? Take that with ya and keep it!

1 comment:

John said...

I should've read the previous post to this, first. Now I'm a chump with the hump.