Tuesday 21 April 2009

Bad Boyz 4 Life

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... MR. BAD-BAD-BA-BA-BA-BAD BOY... BOBBY-BOBBY-BOB-BOB-BOB-BOBBY-BOBBY... BROWN!!!

Uh-huh yeeeah. C'mon now, yeeah. WHA??? WHAT??? You ain't never seen a nigga wit' a baseball bat aimin' where's your head at!!! Cuz sucka, if you eyeball me one more time, one more fuckin' time and I will knock yo head clean off yo shoulders punk!!! I'm a fuckin' maniac man!!! I can't tell a brother enough!!! Someone listen to me for a minute. No one wants to take a brother's photo no mo'. Oh yeeeah, when I be wit dat biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch; Whitney every nigga wanna know my ass and now? Can't even get stopped fo' a signature. Well I've had enough!!! I've got this baseball bat now and I'm gonna bust some fuckin' heads and tear this city apart cuz that's my prerogative!!!


1 comment:

John said...

My favourite Bobby Brown story will only ever be the one where he punched Whitney in her sleep (while he was completely coked up).