Thursday 30 July 2009

JACKSON, JACKSON, McJACKSON

First recording of "The Girl Is Mine" for the Thiller album. 1982



#Don't waste your time..... Because the doggone girl is mine... The girl is mine, the girl is mine.#

Michael, we're not going to fight about this okay?

Paul, I think I told you, I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Well Michael, I am a fighter and I told you, the girl is MINE!!!

Hey Paul, calm down man-

NO MICHAEL!!! YOU CALM DOWN!!!

Hey Paul, it's just a song okay?

No Michael!!! IT'S MY LIFE!!! That girl meant everything to me and you went and took her away like a fucking thief in the night!!! I HATE YOU MICHAEL!!!

*Hello guys? This is Ricky in the recording booth. Listen guys... Just calm down.*

Ricky, don't talk to me. Macca is the one having the hissy fit man.

*Michael, this material isn't going to be of any use. Unless you want a track on your Thiller album where Paul McCartney is swearing and threating you.*

No Rick, we're gonna have to start it all over.

Michael, she told me that I'm her forever lover, you know. Don't you remember?

You can stop with the pretend now Paul. Your outburst has ruined the track.

Michael, I just don't know what came over me.

Forget it Paul. The track is ruined. It's done. Forget about it. I'm going to do it with someone else. Someone who won't take the song so seriously. Someone with less of a temper too.

You mean like Diana Ross?

Possibly.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! Mine, mine.... The girl is mine, mine, mine. All mine, she mine, mine, mine, mine. Mine, mine, mine.

Just stop it Paul. You're scaring me now.

Michael, how can I make it up to you?

Give me all the rights to the Beatles songs.

You got it.




Present Day. 2009



Shit, why did I ever agree to that. Heather Mills was right. I am a fuck off.

1 comment:

John said...

He killed Linda, as well.

He kicked her in her fanny and she fell over and died.

Then he tried the same trick with Heather Mills, but she dodged his attack and he kicked off her leg.