Thursday 30 July 2009

Window Lovers




Oh Ming, I love you... You do know that right?

Of course Kwan.

It was a great idea, us moving out here to Hong Kong. The views are lovely of the city and we even have some countryside with this windowbox.

I love flowers.

I know you do. It's at times like these that I'm glad we decided to form a union.

What do you mean?

I mean, I'm glad that you and I got together to become sexual partners.

And friends.

Yes. That is why you are now my property and we will always be together... Forever.
And I do mean forver. Like when we die we will be ghosts together in our Buddhist heaven. With Lord Buddha o' course.


Wha?

And if you ever decide to break up with me, or even sleep with another human male I will take you by your beautiful black hair and throw you directly through this window into the dirty scum ridden streets below.

I love you Kwan.

Yes.

1 comment:

John said...

Kwan has his shit figured out.

KIDS, YOU COULD ALL LEARN A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM KWAN, HERE...