Wednesday 5 May 2010

90's Dating


Hey Jackie, how's that ad coming along?

Oh Beth, it's so hard to describe yourself on paper.

Well you know how these dating ads are. You just tell them a bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a partner.

Yeah? Go on.

Well you tell them that your name is Jackie and-

You know I don't like being called that. Only Mom calls me Jackie.

Okay, okay, so your name is Jack and you like baseball and motor sports and you have a good sense of humour...

And then what?

And you're looking for a woman... I don't know, whatever you're looking for in a woman. Just write that down.

Hey! Yeah! I understand exactly what you mean now. Come look!

Right, let's see... "Ball-licker wanted. To lick on balls and suck on pisser. "

What do you think Beth?

Hmm... It's catchy and to the point. I like it.

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

This post is dedicated to my mother.