Thursday 13 May 2010

Big, Fat, FAQ-a-thon!

Hello lurkers.

It's that time of the year where I find myself working super-hard. Thank you for the 'where the fuck are you?' and 'why don't you post some shit?' emails. Truth is, I've another week of blisteringly hard work to do, and then I'm on vacation. I will post whenever I am able during that time. As I've already told Isildur119 - we've provided you with over 1,000 entries already. Just go back, revisit and be patient. Kerja Relon will doubtlessly post during my absence, and (frankly) I find his stuff a lot funnier than my own.

To save me having to reply to further emails (replying to emails uses up 'valuable' entry creation time), I shall now shoot a few FAQs right now;

- Vin Is Diesel is coming, albeit very slowly. It is a fake movie posters site, and not a YouTube skit/spoof of movies site as many of you have suggested. However, I love the sound of that and have explored the possibility of incorporating it into Vin Is Diesel.

- I have no plans to create a 'best of' site or book of the 'Doctor's Surgery's' best entries. Such a thing need not exist in this world. Although, I'll do one if enough of you drum up support.

- Ashanti comics died (it was only ever intended to be a short run of comics), although I've had a ton of ideas for new comics over the past fortnight or so. I may revisit this.

- I made contact with Scott Hedrick during August (or so) last year. The site offended him so I took it offline. I don't think he reallly understood the joke, but there you have it. We have moved on, and I wish him well. I'm aware there was a (small) campaign to fuck with him for not embracing what we did. Dumb idea, folks. Move on.

- I removed the links bar, as I was starting to receive shitty emails about 'advertising', 'branding' and 'opportunities' from some of the linked sites. Fuck that. Not for me.

I hope that helps. I've noticed the view count of this site has gradually gone up since February. Thanks for viewing. Thanks for emailing. Further content is on its way.

In the meantime, enjoy this;

1 comment:

Kerja_Relon said...

Well said Boss. But if you are busy I'd be happy to answer any questions from the viewers in emails etc. :)