Monday 17 May 2010

Kerja Relon's Three Of The Best

Hey avid viewers of The Doctor's Surgery. Usually I would be providing you with some smutty or down right strange posts but today I want to talk to you about MUSIC.


As anyone who knows me can tell you, music is very important to me. I spend a lot of money on it. To be honest, without my record collection stored on my ipod, I would be a very bitter man.

I have a very varied taste in music but one of my favorite genres is rock/metal. Now I've noticed there are some great rock tracks out there that are very underrated and I want to share Three of them with you today. I think you will find these are very decent tracks indeed. Or maybe you won't.




Tarantula
By
The Smashing Pumpkins





Lessons Learned From Rocky I To Rocky III
By
Cornershop




Spoonman
By
Soundgarden

1 comment:

John said...

Fair choices.