Thursday 6 May 2010

Bored Meeting

So what you're saying is the projections looks good for years 2011/12?


Well Mr. Gracie, all signs point to yes.

Bill, you've made me a very happy man. A job well done.

Thank you Mr. Gracie.

You know, I've run this company since my father was mauled to death in Nigeria almost Twenty years ago. And you know something, the Nigerian police never did find that lion. And of course, I had no choice but to take over this company.

But you always have a choice!

Shut up Frank. I didn't have a choice. It was my great-great-grandfather Kenwood Gracie who started this company, making hosiery in 1876 and by God, I wasn't going to see my family's legacy flushed down the toilet.

That's a lovely story Sir.

Is it Catherine? Is it really? Because I feel like I've wasted my life.

But Sir, you just said-

I know what I said woman! But I'm saying this now. I wanted to be a professional skateboarder. I could have been the next Christian Hosoi. But the company always came first. So I had to leave my days of half pipes and van shoes behind me and become a businessman like my Daddy.

And a fine businessman you have become Mr. Gracie. This company has never been so profitable.

But you know what? I don't care! Just sitting here with this hag over there and the rest of you balding ass clowns has made me realise.

How dare you call me a hag!

But you are a hag.

That's besides the point, what did you realise Sir?

Well Bill, I realised I'd been awakened. Like my soul had been forsaken. And all these rules I've got to break them. Break them down! Look at my face. My smile is out of place damn you all to hell!!!

You're turning very red Sir. Maybe you need a time-out.

I don't need no time-out, I need to fucking rock n' roll!!!!

Ah, yes Sir. That's great, but can we please continue going over the figures first?

Yeah, sure. I guess so.

No comments: