Sunday 16 May 2010

Weird Science

Alright you guys, my name is Mr. Morris and I've been asked to come to your school today to teach you all about the wonderful world of science and the science of the mind, that I like to call; "conscience". 'Citing stuff eh? Anyhoo, your headmistress; Mrs. Layla has told me you all have gots the autism thing so you might not understand all the exciting science shit I've got to tell you about. 'Kay, first thing, don't use the word "shit" because that is a bad word, and second; don't touch my shit here because it's my ORCA XI quantum time device. I spent a lot of time building it, not to mention a lot of money and I don't want you 'tards ruining it. To be honest anything I told you, you really wouldn't understand or even care about so fuck science, let's do anatomy 101 instead and we can all compare our penises and see who's is bigger. Sound good?

1 comment:

John said...

Comparing penis length is always very dull. Comparing penis vein colour is way more exciting...